Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Goals for the Week

It is SUNNY outside today in State College. This is strange. It is never sunny here. It was once sunny here back in January but it was negative 20 degrees outside so it didn't really matter. But it's sunny, and that's just grand.

Speaking of grand. I must share my 5 goals for the week with you.
Goal #1 - say "grand" a lot
Goal #2 - say "bugger" a lot
Goal #3 - skip randomly to places around campus
Goal #4 - learn how to say "i like to dance" in French
Goal #5 - eat 3 more zesty nachos from Taco Bell

I've managed to say grand a lot ... It almost sounds like 'great'; however, 'bugger' sounds like 'booger' so I've been having more troubles saying that one. Haven't quite skipped yet. Bugger.

Side note: I'm watching Oprah at the moment and have just discovered that she is left handed.

I learned some French, too. Now I can tell someone I like to dance AND ask someone to dance. I'm really going up the social ladder now!

I don't know if I'll made the zesty nachos goal, but everyone should try them because they are tasty.

okay. the end. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sun + State College = Miracle. I don't know if I believe it.