Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fargo ... the Person, not the City


FARGO is coming!!! Yes, that is her and me ... right there at the top of this post.

Tomorrow that is. I'm stoked. Fargo (her actual name is Alyssa... but I rarely ever call her that, so basically I sometimes forget her name but if you wanted to know her real name, that's what it is, but I will forever call her Fargo :) )is super cool and one of my bestest friends. It's going to be sooo nice to have one of my old friends come back and visit. It's kinda weird being a 5th year at times. All my good friends that I started college with and have built up so many memories with have all graduated and moved away. I still have some good friends around here, but nothing can beat that core group of friends that you can go out with at any time and be guaranteed an awesome time... those friends that are there for you in a blink of an eye and understand what's going on in your mind even before you do. I miss you guys!

I've been fortunate to see Tonya (now in Salt Lake City), Jeffrey (med school at Maryland), Perri (Philly!), and now Fargo (U of I grad student) this semester... I love you guys. You're the best!!! So, below are some picture of you, so the whole world can recognize that you are awesome. :)
Photo: Dr. Jeff and me ... when he graduated ... 2 years ago ... miss you best buddy!

Photo: Tonya and me when she came to visit all the way from Utah ... that night was one to remember and to forget. lol miss you!!

Photo: Perri and me on my 23rd birthday last May! It was soooo good to see you last weekend!!
My friends make me smile. Thanks for all the good times and memories :)

No comments: