Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tummy loves me!

Today marks the day that I no longer have to eat Jell-o and drink super diluted Gatorade for my diet. I have become rather fond of Jell-o though... it's rather tastey... and being a food scientist, I actully understand how it forms into gelatin and why you need both warm and cold water to make it ... did I ever mention I love my major? lol

My tummy seems to be liking me again and I even celebrated by eating at the Pita Pit for dinner!
I love Jell-o.

I made more Jell-o this evening.

A mixture of melon flavors.

Tonight I had grape Jell-o. It's good too.

I worked on my thesis a TON this weekend. I printed it all off today... though I'm not done with it. It will be consuming my life this entire week. I'm meeting with my thesis advisor every day and hopefully he'll approve of it by the end of the week so I can hand it off to my honor's advisor early next week so that he can approve it. Monday, April 30th it's due at 5pm! I'll get it done. It'll feel so GREAT!



I will end now with a poem about Jell-O.
JELL-O
The jell-o that i eat-o
is so refreshing in my tummy-o
when my intestines hated me-o
you were my only friend-o
i love jell-o

and now i post a picture

No comments: