Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Clamp

So, the other week I went to the gym with my friend Justin. He taught me this lifting thingy called like a butterfly or a fly or ... I don't know. But, I personally named it "the clamp" because it looked like I was clamping something together. I offered to officially rename it "the prince" because that's Justin's actual name, but he declined, saying he would only be referred to as "the symbol"... so long story short, that should shorter than it already is... it's now named "the clamp."

Anyways.... the point of this post is that I've been doing the clamp a lot lately. Yesterday I managed to lift with no post-day soreness. Which means ... I'm super strong now and can move up 2.5lbs. :) My strength will help me when I want to beat up people. In order to beat up people I thought I would first purchase this scooby doo punch bag. I think it's a good start.

After I get really good at that, I plan on teaming up with McGruff the crime dog and help take a bite out of crime.


Oh, did I mention that I'm NOT procrastinating editing my thesis??

No comments: