Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thesis Saturday

Today is Saturday. I've been working on my thesis all day. Just the introduction, but I'm almost done with it. I basically have one or two paragraphs to go before my intro can hit the printer but I thought I'd post and then take a quick nap first.

I'm still sick... though not as bad which is excellent. My stomach still kills me with aches and pains but still I'm improving. Total weight loss is around 7 pounds. Not such a good thing for me at all. My body is just wasted with no energy and therefore I'm also lightheaded all the time. Luckily I have learned that my intestines can handle .... JELLO!!!! yummy stuff!!!

When I went to Wegman's last night to buy some Jello, I decided to buy a lottery ticket out of the machine. Usually, I only buy the $1 tickets but I figured I hadn't been eating anything all week anyway so I've saved some money and I deserved a $2 ticket. So, I put my $2 in the machine and realized there had already been $10 credit on the machine so I got a couple more tickets for free! I only ended up winning a total of $6, but it was still nice to have some free scratch offs.


Oh, and I think I've narrowed down my apartment choices in Omaha to The Greenhouse Apartments or Orpheum Towers ... lots of decisions to be made still! The Greenhouse apts are right across the street from ConAgra and on the riverfront! In the picture above it's the red tall building and just to the right is the ConAgra campus. But, for a lil cheaper price I could live a half mile away in the 16-story Orpheum Towers which is directly above the Orpheum Theater. I'll decide soon enough!

NCAA Men's Gynmastics meet tonight at Rec Hall with Kelly!! ... I'm excited.

No comments: