Sunday, May 6, 2007

KA frat formal

Photo: All the awesome people in our limo... and the lion shrine. :)
Photo: Super cute right outside the frat.
Photo: The look out point of State College... and 3 fanta girls. ha
Photo: James, Tony, Scott, and TJ ... silly boys.
Photo: The limo and the the stadium.
Photo: Super fun time in the limo.
Photo: We like to dance and we were very pastel-y

This past Friday was one of the best night's of the year. My friend Tony from ballroom class asked me on Wednesday... and i thought about it for like 5 minutes... and then he convinced me to go by persuading me with a red rose. I mean... it's not like he's an awesome dancer or anything.... j/k ;)
The night started out with 10 of us in a stretch limo with lots of champaigne and awesome tunes. We went everywhere taking pictures all dressed up. Instantly I felt like I had known these people my whole life... they were all sooo much fun!

We had an awesome dinner too and Tony got an award... yay Tony! Then the dancing began... freakin amazing time. Tony's brother was the DJ and did an amazing job of it. Did i mention tony's an awesome dancer? ha. His friend Brehm is in the ballroom dancing team so we challenged him on the dance floor... Brehm tried to spin me once and catch me... but failed... and my face found the floor. It was actually pretty humorous. Just one of the crazy things that night.

I can't even express how much fun it was ... I just love being around outgoing super fun people and all those guys were definitely that. See pictures above for some moments. :)
Definitely wish it could all happen again. Smile! :)

No comments: